Pharmatech maintains an extensive network of dedicated oncology sites, as well as the documents that each site needs to be kept up to date and open a study with expedited speed.
Pharmatech is a true partner with its Network Centers. Sites selected to be in the Pharmatech Network have been fully qualified, have a master CDA, Master Clinical Research Agreement, and standard up-to-date regulatory documents on file. In addition Pharmatech collects 320 data points on the technical capabilities of each center, satellite office, experience of each PI, Sub-I, and research staff, and experience with multiple indication studies.
Pharmatech’s unique ability to manage a large network and rapid 10-day activation is based on our TrialPlus web-based intranet that is utilized to communicate, match patients, manage study and regulatory documents. Pharmatech maintains the following documents on file for each site:
- Master CDA
- Master Clinical Research Agreement
- Med License, Signed CV’s
- Lab CLIA’s, lab norms and ranges
- 320 feasibility data sets on each network site
- Auto generated FDA forms, such as 1572, FDF and IRB submission
A proven SMO with solutions that are unique to meet the challenges of oncology trials, including TrialPlus+ and Just-In-Time – two programs that are so innovative that they are supported by the National Cancer Institute. TrialPlus+ and Just-In-Time are managed through one of the largest networks in the US—over 340 centers—including universities, hospitals and advanced community based centers.
- 10-day start-up for UNIVERSITIES – proprietary Just-In-Time
- 10-day start-up for HOSPITALS – proprietary Just-In-Time
- TrialPlus+ patient matching for biomarker patients
- Elimination of non-accruing sites
- Regulatory, budgets and contract
- Ongoing patient enrollment management
- Site enrollment support