- Pharmatech is an oncology focused CRO/SMO with significant experience in Phase I, II, III trials.
- Innovative AccessPPM program – the world’s most powerful patient recruitment tool developed to overcome the challenges of biomarker driven trials.
- Unique and exceptional ability to open/activate university and hospital sites within 10 business days using our Just-In-Time approach.
- Largest oncology network in the US – 340 research centers including universties, hospitals and advanced community based sites.
- Full service oncology CRO with the ability to overcome the most significant challenges – patient recruitment.
There are significant inefficiencies in the clinical trials process and Pharmatech solutions overcomes them to provide a significant cost savings for managing CRO and SMO projects. Our unique enrollment methodology provides not only a highly efficient enrollment strategy but also a cost effective solution. By eliminating non-enrolling sites and using previously screened patients for biomarker trials, Pharmatech has eradicated superfluous costs and streamlined the entire clinical trial process.
A direct focus on patients, is just one more thing that sets Pharmatech apart from other companies in the clinical trials industry. By ensuring that patients have easy and supported access to clinical trials, that are not only saving their lives but also the lives of those around them, Pharmatech is ensuring that future generations can benefit from the results that we find today.
Throughout studies we are fully dedicated to ensuring that your trial is run not only efficiently but as transparently as possible. Pharmatech views themselves as a partner to each sponsor and as a partner it is completely invested in a positive and successful outcome.
Our approach has shown a higher success rate than many of the traditional enrolling methods by 30 - 200% improvement. Contact us to learn how you can double your enrollment rates, mitigate risks, and eliminate non-accruing sites.
Small Denver Company Pharmatech driving a large revolution in how cancer clinical trials are managed
September 30, 2014